Our first spring show will run the entire month of April! Please find the patterns below, and be sure to make your entries/submit your videos by 11:59pm April 30th at the absolute latest!
We have a few exciting updates:
- Show will be judged by AQHA judge & professional horsewoman Kendra Weis
- Recorded critiques will be offered for just an additional $10
- Ranch Riding has been added! Classes offered will be: Non-Pro Showmanship, Horsemanship, & Equitation, Non-Pro (Youth & Adult) Walk-Trot, Open Ranch Riding, Open Trail.
- There will be prize money in all classes
- All classes will be placed overall and by division (Novice, Youth, Amateur, Select). With one entry fee, you will be placed in all divisions for which you are eligible.
Please find the patterns below. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to Sherrill Tisdale (Show Manager) at email@example.com
Note: Extra person for judge/walk-around is optional. If unavailable, please have your videographer perform inspection.
Non-Pro Hunt Seat Equitation
Please record part 1 & 2 separately (there will be a place on the entry form to upload both videos). Equipment required: 20 poles, 4 cones, 2 gate standards, 1 rope for gate.
Open Ranch Riding